So, again I did more dissertation stuff. I did however actually do some other uni work, YAY! although, went into uni today and totally forgot my graphics tablet.... that sucked a lot, so had to come home earlier than first anticipated and finally get some work done. I have started doing a few experiments already, I'm still not too sure on what I want to do with this, but I am glad to start getting the details down and start working at it.
So, as you can see these are unfinished, I used this image of Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands (1890 - 1948). As a reference, I really like her crown. I originally, started with the second image with making it in black and white, but I want to reference her as my queen on hearts. So I went back and changed the colours to red. I am not too sure that I am going to make all of my suit the same as I have been doing but this is the first, of many experiments, I am defiantly hoping to spit out a few more designs tomorrow. I will remember my graphics tablet!