Today I got a lot of stuff done, I'm happy to say I am nearly finished all of my major images. I went back and began to play about with my posters for the student advice section of my project:
I am actually really happy how these have turned out. Still unsure on the fonts, but I am still very happy with these pieces. They aren't amazing, but i do like my graphics and I put a lot of work into them. I am still unhappy with my coffee cup poster, The other three though, I'm more than pleased with.
I have also started to get my joker done for cupcake theme of cards. I am even starting to think about the portraits of facebook, the bar code and coca cola with possibly going back to putting writings on the posters as a bit of insightful information. I am pretty sure that the portraits of the exploitation will be displayed for my final end of year show. Anyways here is my Joker cupcake so far:
I'm still really not too sure on the colours I am using as I want to merge the red and black suits together, or in this case the browns and the reds. My idea is to try and get it to look like a chocolate and strawberry cupcake. This is still a work in progress, I also have to do another joker for the traditional and the monster decks. I am planning on merging these two together. Either way I don't think it will be too hard as he traditional looking jokers are creepy looking anyways. So it should fit in with the Monster and Traditional suits. So here is hoping I will get this all finished up tomorrow and be able to send them off to get printed for the degree show. It will be awesome!
I am an artist from Northern Ireland, I specialize in Photography and Graphic Design. Please follow me on