Short blog today. So I did some more experimenting with my portraits, my tutor suggest a few changes to the facebook portrait:
I had to change the portrait to look as though it had been projected on. The first image is my original image. the second is the re-edited image. I have to admit I still prefer the first, original image.
This is how my portraits will look at the end of year show. I also got the idea of making these images into editorials. Like you would see in magazines. So I am very excited about developing that idea. I am also hoping to have slogans now underneath the portraits for the degree show.
Again looking at all three of the images together, I prefer my original facebook portrait. I am hoping to get these printed tomorrow, So all very excited for that :)
Short blog today, hopefully more to show tomorrow.