Today, I started to experiment with the projector I borrowed from uni. I have to admit, it is a little more difficult that I had first thought. Although I did take a few experimental images:
So I randomly got the first image from the internet. I then projected it and.... sat in front of it. Such a science.... I look very impressed, due to not really knowing how the images were going to look, and also being blinded. I then started to experiment with the bar code images again, however, I found this more challenging as I didn't have a big enough image, then it was too small, then not in the first place, then I couldn't get my camera in the right place. it was a pain in the butt. So here are some of my images from that side of the experiment.
As you can see, these definitely need major improvement. I also reworked my existing illustration characters for the deck of cards project:
I have also been sketching out my other monsters, although they still need some work. Anyways, that's all from me today, Hopefully a lot more to show tomorrow.
Leave a Reply.
I am an artist from Northern Ireland, I specialize in Photography and Graphic Design. Please follow me on