So, I finally got into uni today. Running around like a headless chicken. I recently have been assessed and found to have dyslexia and also dyscalculia. So uni have given my lots of new toys to help me with my work. I also went and got my dissertation draft, so I can now write all over it and everything to hopefully help me with my dissertation. I also went in and seen the interim show. I have to say my book covers looked very smart and I really think my little blurb about my work made everything very professional looking.
Here is a few people's work from my class, I really hope none of them mind me taking a little snap shot of their work and putting them up on my blog. I just wanted to show a variety of the work that was up for the interim show.
So as you can see there is a huge variety, and some people's work looking more professional than others. Although this was a mock "exam" for the end of year show, I am already starting to think of what I can do differently, and what sort of work I want to have done and shown for that. I was honestly very surprised how much work does go into a show. I think it was very much to do with the planning and about 60 art students running round and slightly freaking out about what they were doing and getting the space to have their work put up.
That's all really from me today. Tomorrow I will be getting stuck into dissertation work. Hopefully I wont hate myself.