So, I have been pretty bad and not blogged over the past few days... I decided to give myself a little bit of a pre-hand in holiday. So today and Thursday I have been trying to get all of my sketchbooks in order, due to having the blog I decided to go through all of my blog posts and make little QR codes to put into my sketch books. To match up the timeline as well as hopefully making it easier for my tutors to read through my brain mess of work.
so yes I have to admit I really underestimated this task, I have nine different sketch books, and 5 different projects. 4 hours later.... Glad its done now however. I also went back and noticed I never actually finished my website for the student finance part of my project. So I went back and completely finished it off. Here are some screen shots from the site:
the website if you do want to check it out is:
I have to admit I am not too impressed with the website myself. I really under estimated it. I just had so much information, I think, I might actually go back and get rid of a page or change it. Not too sure, as I have decided not to continue with the website or even the student advice idea. As my ideas have developed further into more sort of how corporations treat their consumers and even their workers. Infact, as I have said that, I have actually gone backward looking at my original research, on corporation companies.
I have also been experimenting again with what I will have at my degree show, as I am determined to have a shelf for my piggy banks, although I am now unsure of even having my piggy banks.
this is just looking at what kind of slogans I can put beneath my images, as I am pretty much struggling with that.
I am not too sure if the piggy banks are a bit too much or not enough. I am not too sure, I also have to still try and figure out how to design my piggy banks if I do decide to show them..... SO MUCH TO DO!