Ok, so I got my final done today and sent off. Very proud wee moment. I actually put so much work into the cover, as my previous book covers for the other project I was working on were just horrible. They we re far too dark and I did have a really had time with them. So with these book covers, I tried so hard to make them bright and easily seen when printed out. I learnt a lot more techniques than I had first anticipated. So now comes the doom and gloom, from this day forth.... Interim show and dissertation work..... Yep, lots, and lots and lots of fun. Then 6th of March things should get a lot more interesting. If I haven't thrown my dissertation out the window by then.
So for my interim show these are the three book cover I have decided to show. Not totally sure on the 3rd of the book covers as I really don't think it is to the standard as the others. But I am still proud of the image, a lot of work still went into it.
This weekend I plan to go back to my dissertation and see how things are going with it, and look at what I need to fix as well as what I want to take out and put in. I will try to make my blogs a little bit more interesting than...... So I was working on my dissertation today.... Like I did last semester.